Hiflow Property Services Ltd is an introducer appointed representative of Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited (“Phoenix”). Phoenix is a credit broker that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 539195) which offers finance for home improvement projects from its panel of lenders. All finance subject to status and credit checks.
Key features of the loan
- Loan terms available are 3, 4, 5, 8 and 10 years
- Interest rates available start from 9.9% APR. You may be offered a higher interest rate depending on your financial circumstances.
- You can pay a deposit if you wish or apply to borrow the entire amount.
- Over payments and early repayments can be made at any time. If you make over payments you will avoid future interest and the length of the loan will be reduced.
- You will need to decide if the loan is right for you. Neither Phoenix nor your engineer can give you any financial advice. More details are contained in the attachment below.
- Use the Loan Calculator below to see what your repayments would be.
Replacement Boiler Finance
Please click on the banner below if you wish to see the finance calculator for replacement boiler finance.
Boiler Repair Finance
Please click on the banner below if you wish to see the finance calculator for boiler repair finance.
If you wish to apply for a loan, your quote contains a link to our website where you can complete the application.
Go to Phoenix Financial Consultants loan calculator (see above) to see what your monthly payments would be.
If your loan application is approved, once you sign the loan agreement, your engineer will arrange an installation date to suit you. Your first loan repayment will be taken by direct debit one month after the installation of the boiler.
Phoenix Financial Consultants Ltd (Company No. 7436334) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 539195) and acts as a credit broker introducing loans from a panel of lenders.